Looking for the best foldable e-bike? The Axon Eco is a Lightweight folding electric bike that has compact and minimalist by design, with a simple folding mechanism, the Axon Rides Eco, is the perfect entry to folding e-bikes.
This bike is ideal for commuters and is safe to use on all public transport.
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Single-speed - Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor.
- Display - Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- Powerful braking - Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Integrated accessories - Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
15.5 mph / 25km/h
16 inch wheel - bead seat diameter iso size 305mm
16 x 1.75 with Schrader valve
One assist level
36V - 5.2Ah (Lithium-Ion battery)
Up to 25 Miles
Delivery & Pre-Order
We offer Free Delivery for orders over £500. Orders under £500 a £10 delivery charge applies.
In Stock Orders: Upon order we will process your purchase and endeavour to dispatch within 48 hours.
Pre-Orders: Some of our Electric Bikes are so popular that we sell out before we have been able to update the stock levels, if this happens sometimes we allow Pre-Orders, this will allow us to confirm your purchase within our next shipment so you don't miss out! We have stock arriving all the time.
If Pre-Order is showing as enabled for your E-Bike this means we are aware there is no stock however please go ahead and place your order as more will be on the way, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm a date we expect to be able to dispatch to you. Remember you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can provide you with further support.
Bike In Style is committed to providing the highest quality products and we welcome our customers feedback which could assist us to further achieve this goal. Our range of Axon Rides Bikes all come with a 24 month manufacturers warranty.
Please note Product Registration Required for this warranty.
Warranty is for manufacturing concerns and not for general wear and tear.
Warranty processing will be subject to the individual manufacturers discretion and policies. Please contact us directly for any specific product warranty requirement at email@example.com. It's important rider restrictions for your particular product are observed. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects caused by customer negligence or normal wear. Please view our Delivery & Returns section for further details.
Cycle Scheme Savings Calculator
Cycle Scheme Quote
Looking to purchase one of our Electric Bikes with a cycle scheme? Simply fill this form out and we will get back in touch with you with a quote, including any applicable admin fee's so you know what to expect.
If you cannot access the form below please email, and include your scheme and what you are interested in, we will reply as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can legally ride an electric bike if you’re 14 or over, as long as it meets certain requirements such as a maximum 250w motor. Please refer here for further information Learn more. Anything above 250w is sold on the basis of being ridden on private property with land owner's permission.
UK Road Legal: Yes
Use on Private Property: Yes
Bike In Style and its parent company cannot be held liable for misuse of this Electric Bike.